[DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

[DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

Well, that is obvious and applies to anyone on this forum.  Who in
their right mind would devote the time, money and effort to
owning/desiring the 23 year old car that we all do? :)

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand"
<dave.stragand@xxxx> wrote:
> Nope, sorry -- it didn't work.  You still don't look smart.  =P

> -Dave

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here