[DMCForum] Another Joke..

As I watch the local news here in NJ, They just said
that currently 1 in 8 NJ jobs are at risk for "off
shoring", most in the computer and math fields.

On that note:

Washington D.C. - Congress today announced that the
Office of President
of the United States will be outsourced to overseas as
of June 30th,
the end of this fiscal year. The move is being made to
save $400,000 a
year in salary, a record $521 billion in deficit
expenditures, and
related overhead.

"The cost savings will be quite significant," says
Congressman Adam
Smith (D-Wash) who, with the aid of Congressional
research arm The General
Accounting Office, has studied outsourcing of American
jobs
extensively. "We simply can no longer afford this
level of outlay and remain
competitive in the world stage," Congressman Smith
said. Exporting American
jobs has been a popular trend lately, ironically at
the urging of
President Bush.

Mr. Bush was informed by email this morning of the
termination of his
position. He will receive health coverage, expenses
and salary until his
final day of employment. After that, with a two week
waiting period, he
will then be eligible for $240 dollars a week from
unemployment
insurance for 13 weeks. Unfortunately, he will not be
able to receive state
Medicaid health insurance coverage as his unemployment
benefits are over
the required limit.
"I'm in shock," Mr. Bush stated. "I thought for sure
I'd have some job
security around this here place. I have no idea what
I'll do now," he
further lamented.

Preparations have been underway for some time for the
job move. Sanji
Gurvinder Singh of Indus Teleservices, Mumbai, India,
will be assuming
the Office of President of the United States as of
July 1. Mr. Singh was
born in the United States while his parents were here
on student visas,
thus making him eligible for the position. He will
receive a salary of
$320 USD a month but with no health coverage or other
benefits. Due to
the time difference between the US and India, Mr.
Singh will be working
primarily at night, when offices of the US Government
will be open.

"I am excited to serve in this position," Mr. Singh
stated in an
exclusive interview. "Working nights will let me keep
my day job at the
American Express call center. I always knew I could be
President someday."

Congress stressed patience when calling Mr. Singh, as
he may not be
fully aware of all the issues involved with his new
position. A
Congressional spokesperson noted that, "Mr. Singh has
been given a script tree to
follow which will allow him to respond to most topics
of concern." The
spokesperson further noted that, "Additional savings
will be realized,
as these scripting tools have already been used
previously by Mr. Bush
here in the US. Such scripts will enable Mr. Singh to
provide an answer
without having to fully understand the issue itself."

Congress continues to explore other outsourcing
possibilities including
that of Vice-president and most Cabinet positions.