RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

><snip>
>For the most part, I think we agree on this.  I
>receive "income", but have not performed any service
>for it. So, best not to tax it.

You stated this is the first time you have had to use unemployment.  You
have been paying into it for fifteen years, you said, so it is your money.
You earned it.  You worked for it.  If it was taken out of your check after
taxes, then you shouldn't be taxed on it again.

>However, This small
>detail is not to blame for the crappy economy.  Fix
>the economy, and I wont have to worry about
>unemployment issues.

...and then...

>I keep an open mind and think for
>myself.  You should try it sometime.