RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Bush (Vote for handouts/tax breaks)

See Below.
--- "Katon, Robert" <robert.katon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unemployment is not an entitlement (as Robert
> says...WHO THE HELL IS
> THIS GUY?!).

Robert;  I have asked a number of times who you are.
Are you a DeLorean owner or enthusiast?  or did you
just happen to stumble on a political discussion you
thought you could add to?

Without an answer to this question, I will most likely
not continue to discuss this with you..
<SNIP>

>       Like you I am on the fence about weather this money
> should be
> taxed, I tend to leave toward no.  The reason it
> becomes difficult is
> because of people who have not paid into it (like
> immigrants) and jump
> through the same hoops to get their check.

For the most part, I think we agree on this.  I
receive "income", but have not performed any service
for it. So, best not to tax it.  However, This small
detail is not to blame for the crappy economy.  Fix
the economy, and I wont have to worry about
unemployment issues.

>       Marc, you seem a little unhinged!  Are you going to
> start
> screaming like Al Gore!....."HE PLAYED ON OUR
> FEARS!"

unhinged??  No.. I keep an open mind and think for
myself.  You should try it sometime.