Re: [DMCForum] Bush

And this:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A26244-2004Jun8.html

And this:

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=politicsNews&storyID=5570392

Religion and politics don't mix, no matter whose side you're on. Anyone
who waves their religion like a flag overhead (or, these days, worships
the flag as a false idol) is going to be trouble in politics, because
they "have to remain loyal to or serve the interests of [insert name of
religious denomination here]."

The purpose of "separation of church and state" is not only to protect
the government from churches, it is to protect -churches- from the
-government-.

But that, it would seem, is all over now.

--Farrar

Marc Levy wrote:
> Ah, so instead he is a soldier of the Chruch..
>
> As a result, we loose 4 years of stem cell research
> and have public funding for faith based programs (a
> violation of the first ammendment)

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here