Re: [DMCForum] realpolitik?

Good thing I never claimed to be a liberal! LOL

Sorry Dave, but I never took it as an insult. I was actually referring
to the general tone of politically-bent Americans.

But it's good to know that you wrote with the intention of insulting me;
what a shame I didn't notice. :)

--Farrar

Dave Stragand wrote:
> "Liberal" is now an insult because liberals have made it so.  I'm simply
> calling you the name you claim to be.  You are the one taking it as an
> insult.  That says something, eh?
[snip]

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here