[DMCForum] jazz fan, guilty as charged

And classical, funk, rock, progressive rock, early metal, progressive
metal, early techno, bluegrass, blues (more electric than Delta), folk,
hip-hop, acid jazz, dixieland, j-pop, film scores, musicals, ... and
even the odd pop song.

Currently in my car:

Emerson, Lake, & Palmer: "Return of the Manticore (Disc Four)"
Branford Marsalis: "Buckshot LeFonque"
Pat Metheny: "Secret Story"
"Damn Yankees" Original Broadway Cast Recording
Chris Botti: "Night Sessions"
Weather Report: "Heavy Weather"
Lalo Schifrin: "Mannix" Original TV Soundtrack
Dream Theater: "Train of Thought"
Joshua Redman: "Passage of Time"
Dick Hyman & Ruby Braff: "Manhattan Jazz"
...and some techno compilation CD I made out of a bunch of old .mod,
.it, and .xm files.

Oh, and the "Matrix" soundtrack.

Fortunately unlike other musicians, I'm not addicted to heroin. :)

--Farrar

Marc Levy wrote:
> Well, you DO like Jazz!   LOL

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor