[DMCForum] Springs: was DeLo vs. Porsche perform

[DMCForum] Springs: was DeLo vs. Porsche perform

How is the ride with the DMCH springs and shocks? Is is harsh or
smooth?

Why do you want to change the PJ Grady Springs? Do they lower the
front more than the Eibach springs?

I had originally planned on getting the PJ Grady spring and shock
kit, but DMCH has piqued my interest with their kit.

Hey, I also was informed you are working on a convex mirror for the
passenger's side mirror. Greg won't let me go to Wal-Mart and by a
stick-on wide angle mirror :-), but I would like to have a better
view of what's going on behind me.

-Brian
VIN#4494

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > Has anyone installed DMCH's Eibach springs yet?
>
> I have the DMCH springs & shocks on my car with the
> exception of the front springs.  I'm going to swap those out
> soon for the DMCH springs and see if the car handles any
> differently.  I currently have PJ Grady springs on the front
> which I'm going to move to another car.
>
> The car looks so much better having it at the proper ride
> height.  I find that I'm scraping bottom a lot more often in
> parking lots than I would like to.    I'm ready to install a
> damn skid plate under the crumple tube.
>
> I'm measuring spring constant on every suspension spring
> that crosses my hands.  So far I have learned that new
> springs are hardly worth testing because they continually
> shrink as they break in.
>
> Walt

click here