Re: [DMCForum] Re: stupid driving lesson question

Re: [DMCForum] Re: stupid driving lesson question

I don't know the tires, the little I have been able to drive my car I am
really not impresses with the way it handles either.  But I haven't
wanted one since I was 4 cause of its performance.  And besides steering
the breaks are way too weak to handle the power of the 3 rotor.

Maybe I am very biased but for any kind of performance driving I like a
Lotus or Porsche, they seem to have the best balance.  Like a Porsche
add once said " We lose half our competition on acceleration, and the
other half in breaking."

Andrei

--
Andrei Cular