[DMCForum] back to black Vs Black trim wax

[DMCForum] back to black Vs Black trim wax

Hey Martin,
I remember reading somewhere you had good results with Black Trim wax
as opposed to using Back to Black, is there a noticeable difference
between these 2? I should really paint my louvers when I get a
chance, but need a quick fix....
Thanks,
John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:
> Interesting..... and Lotus certainly are capable of superb engine
work.
> Look at the engine in the lotus Carlton - a stock 3 litre vauxhall
> engine producing 207bhp was increased to 377bhp with two low
pressure
> turbos, chargecoolers and a wider crank. (And a lot of other stuff)
>
> Martin
>
> Jim Strickland wrote:
>
> >I heard that Lotus was involved in the design of GM's new(ish)
ecotec
> >line.  I haven't been a great fan of american power (lest it's pre-
1970
> >and ridiculously huge), but I think the ecotec was pretty well
designed
> >from what I've seen.  GM Racing built up some 8.45-second quarter
mile
> >1000-hp prototypes, and I was surprised how well the stock
components
> >help up as they pushed up the HP.
> >
> >The 2-liter engine was doing 350hp n/a with just afterstock
pistons and
> >rods.
> >
> >Jim

click here