RE: [DMCForum] Re: American Automobile Industry (John Dore)

RE: [DMCForum] Re: American Automobile Industry (John Dore)

><enormously HUGE snip>
>Anecdotal evidence clearly indicates America has entered an era of
>"disposable" cars.
><snip>
>Bill Robertson

This, I will absolutely agree with but will take it one step further and
call them "cookie cutter" cars.  There are very few vehicles on the road
today that I would consider buying new, or even a few years old.  I think
this disposability covers more auto makers than just American though.

If it weren't for the 6000 lb vehicle tax cut I wouldn't even be looking in
that direction.

Greg