Re: [DMCForum] Re: Off topic - (whats new) Music links needed.

John Dore wrote:
> No, that would work out a bit expensive all right! If I win the
> lottery between now and the wedding I'll defintely fly you over, so
> keep August 7th free. :)

Drat, I just told Andrei he could stay at my place that day! Everything
happens at once. LOL

> I am still trying to find a B flat trumpet part for Wedding March

That I definitely do have, and oddly enough it is for B Flat trumpet,
although I rarely play the B Flat at weddings these days so I'll have to
dig it up. If memory serves, it's in a weird key, although any organist
worth his salt can play in A Flat Major. ;)

> PS how about if I told you there will be loads of very pretty Irish
> (single) girls at our wedding, would you fly over then?

Fly? I'd swim!

--Farrar

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a