[DMCForum] Re: Off topic - (whats new) Music links needed.

[DMCForum] Re: Off topic - (whats new) Music links needed.

Hey Farrar,
No, that would work out a bit expensive all right! If I win the
lottery between now and the wedding I'll defintely fly you over, so
keep August 7th free. :)

Actually, I've been looking around the web, and found a nice copy of
the Bridal Chorus (Lohengrin) for Trumpet and Organ, so thats cool.

I am still trying to find a B flat trumpet part for Wedding March
(from a Midsummers Night's Dream - Mendelssohn). I have the piano
part, and I suppose the guy could transpose it from the piano part,
but I'd rather have it in the correct key for him so he doesn't make
any mistakes! So, if you get a chance, to see if you have at home a
copy of this tune written for bflat trumpet, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
John
PS how about if I told you there will be loads of very pretty Irish
(single) girls at our wedding, would you fly over then?

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxx> wrote:
> John,
>
> I'd be happy to play it, but I don't think you could afford to fly
me
> over AND feed and shelter and pay me. LOL
>
> I'm pretty sure I have a piano/trumpet arrangement of that at home.
Let
> me get back to you tomorrow. For now, or in lieu of that, here's a
link
> to a transcription for piano solo.
>
> http://www.sheetmusicarchive.net/dlpage_new.cfm?composition_id=709
>
> The word "Download" links to a .pdf file.
>
> --Farrar
>
> John Dore wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > Anyone know any good websites for downloading free sheet music? I
> > can't find my copy of the Bridal Chorus from Lohengrin for
Trumpet
> > and Organ!! What a disaster, I know.
> > Farrar, would you have this piece? I need to get a copy to the
guy
> > who's playing at our wedding. Unless you want to play it?!
> > Thanks,
> > John

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
I'm a