Re: [DMCForum] Re: ATTN: Lauren (And Frvianna)

Re: [DMCForum] Re: ATTN: Lauren (And Frvianna)

So Lauren what was your 74 VW and why would you get rid of it?  I have 2
1974 Karmann Ghias and a 72 super beetle.

The distributor on the PRV is not uncommon at all, it was used for many
years by many manufactures.  Unfortunately the American automotive
industry refused to change from what they knew so this country skipped
mechanical injection and took on electronic.  The only problem I have
with the mechanical injection is all the half ass mechanics that say
they know the system and then screw it up.

Andrei

>last car I really felt like I could rig back together and limp along was
>my '74 VW.
>
>So now here's a question.  Is the fuel distributor unique to the PRV
>engine?  How is it different from any other fuel-injected engine?

>Yahoo! Groups Links

click here