RE: [DMCForum] Re: Intel on Iraq. Where do you get it, really?

RE: [DMCForum] Re: Intel on Iraq. Where do you get it, really?

Guys, there is not arguing with the military, they are force fed the
military truth.  I am not getting into this, but here is one big oops..

Quote:

Do you mean Iraq was a whim or wild goose chase?  I guess we need to tell
bin laden's second in command, and the others, that it was all a joke and he
is free to go.

End quote:

Uhhhh what did Iraq have to do with Bin Laden?  9/11 commission has
determined no connection between Iraq and Bin Laden.  I believe Iraq was
revenge pure and simple.  George the Younger wanted to get back on the guy
who threatened his Daddy's life.  While I sympathize that feeling, I am not
sure I would have sent in the Military to exact my revenge.

Nuf said, again I am not getting pulled into this, just had one comment to
make.

Jack Stiefel
www.fmtimemachine.com
Direct listen link: www.live365.com/stations/radiocape