RE: [DMCForum] Re: Newly acquired DeLoreans

http://www.projectvixen.com/misc/launchers.wmv

-----Original Message-----
From: mw98gt [mailto:mw98gt@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 12:26 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Newly acquired DeLoreans

I am new to the board and bought mine around 2 months ago.  Bought
it from a guy in Houston.  It has been highly maintained.
Everything runs great and have yet to put an extra dime in it except
for SS bumper letter inserts.  I wanna add the DMCH lowering springs
and lockzilla in the near future, the launchers would be cool too, I
want to see a video of them in action.

Misha