Re: [DMCForum] Re: Radiator replacement?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Radiator replacement?

Walt you can call it what everyou want but this stuff is dark blue.  I
got the stuff so it will match my car and the brake fluid.  I'll bring
you some samples the next time I am in TPA.

For the glue go to www.itwplexus.com and figgure out which one you want
then let me know and I will have the rep get me some nice big samples.

Andrei

--
Andrei Cular
Mechanical Engineer