[DMCForum] Re: Radiator replacement?

> Don't worry about the color that is just for marketing

Actually, this isn't true, at least not in the states. I almost found
this out the hard way. A friend of mine was buying antifreeze for his
newer car. I've always used the green stuff because I've always worked
on Fieros and older cars, and the orange stuff was like twice the
price. I told him "Just get the green stuff."

It's a good thing he double-checked and didn't listen to me, because
the orange coolant is a completely different formula. According to his
research, putting the green coolant in his vehicle would destroy the
cooling system and possibly the engine.

-Ryan