Re: [DMCForum] Re: Radiator replacement?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Radiator replacement?

Read the contents of the container...  The coloring is just so shops can
quickly id which product they are putting in the engine.  If it was
anything else why could this blue stuff from VW have the exact same
contents as the green prestone?

Andrei

--
Andrei Cular