[DMCForum] Re: No, I'm just A man.

Hum, I lived in England for a while and I noticed, that every grocery
store had organic and non-organic produce! I am a lousy cook, so I
wouldn't know what to do with them. But it is a fact that the first
time I went to England I lost 10 lbs in about a month, that was 10%
of my weight! No matter how much weight I lost, I felt much better,
probably bc of the quality of the food. I can't deny that English
food is better than the food we generally have available here!
I just never gave much thought about it. But there aren't as many
obese people in England as there are here, I am pretty dure there is
a connection with the quality of the food!