Re: [DMCForum] health food horrors

I gave up fast food and started exercising. My body hasn't changed shape
much, but my pants are looser and I feel much more energetic, to say
nothing of the amount of money I'm saving by doing all my own cooking.

On being outspoken: Some of us just have loud mouths. When I was in
Atlanta having a "cutting session" with my friends, somehow my buddy's
wife and another wife started the discussion of their men "going down"
-- or not. (Sorry for the euphemism; I'm trying to keep this clean for
the Internet kiddies.) Eventually the girl who was having the problem
with her husband looked at the guys in the group and asked "Why am I
even discussing this with you guys?" My response, tired but totally
sober, apparently was: "I dunno, we just met. But hey, now when my
friends say 'What did you do in Atlanta?' I can say I met a cute girl
who's married to a chef and tastes bad."

Could be another reason I'm single. But I'm enjoying life. :)

--Farrar

P.S.: Correction: My buddy Mark was 54 and died of heart failure. Take
care, gang...

Lauren wrote:
> I just figure I was doomed from the day Mommie Dearest put me on
> formula so I just eat everything in moderation and hope that what
> finally does me in is something as romantic as the last piece of
> SkyLab falling from the sky and  squashing me on the spot.

click here