[DMCForum] Re: Pictures of My engine (Martin G)

[DMCForum] Re: Pictures of My engine (Martin G)

Not to be particular, but how do you propose to change your spark plugs?

Didn't swap my lower engine casing because:
- Had less than 1 week before Pigeon Forge at that point (please, no
more problems!)
- Didn't have a gasket anyway
- Preferred to leave crate engine intact
- Plan to one day repair my Renault block and find another DeLo to
drop it into

Motor mount extensions are bolted on, so I can eventually come up with
a better solution (after I finish the A/C?).

Or

Bryan Pearce can make me a custom crossmember if I decide to drop that
A Series block into one of his frames.

Bill Robertson