RE: [DMCForum] Marc-like discussion on taxes...includes De Loreans

RE: [DMCForum] Marc-like discussion on taxes...includes De Loreans

>In NJ.. We pay sales tax on the transfer of title no
>matter what state it was purchased in, not when you
>register it.

We do have very low fees here in comparison to other states, but my problem
is with paying the state I live in the sales tax on a sale where money went
to another state.  I am thinking about driving many hours to visit other
states and spend money on groceries and such and letting my local government
know about this.  Will they give a crap?  No.  Well wait, they tried to make
it illegal for people in Tennessee to buy lottery tickets in Kentucky, but
since that didn't work they decided to bring the lottery to the people... to
aid education! Ironic...

>I am willing to bet that my name is the most mentioned
>in subject lines on the Forum...

Only because we all love and respect you so much :)

Greg