Re: [DMCForum] Time for a new political discussion...

Re: [DMCForum] Time for a new political discussion...

I was prepared to do a bit of crying throughout the
movie, but what is strange is I found the first 10
minutes the most emotional for me.  Re-living the
whole 2000 election mess, and then right in to the
sounds of the planes crashing in to the towers (Thank
you for not SHOWING it to us again!.

Point is, even if the American people vote democrat
AGAIN, will bush really leave?

--- Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>

> I'm just so excited about the November elections. I
> have serious doubts that Bush will be defeated, but
> either way I can't wait to see what the American
> people say. Whatever happens will not only affect us
> the next four years, but will dictate political
> policy for decades to come. -Louie
<SNIP>