[DMCForum] God I hate politics.

Marc Levy wrote:

> Point is, even if the American people vote democrat
> AGAIN, will bush really leave?

The neo-conservative mentality is here to stay. And so is the older,
Reagan conservative mentality. And so is the Goldwater mentality. And so
is the Kennedy mentality. In fact, most mentalities are here to stay.

It's just that in the U.S., power shifts back and forth between one
group of rich white guys and another group of rich white guys. The
difference is which bunch of rich white guys can ruin the country better.

Oops, I meant -run- the country better.

Or did I? Call Freud. Oh, wait. He's dead. Looks like I slipped.

Besides ... voting Democratic is like voting for Hitler. Haven't you
seen the ad on Bush's campaign website? LOL

--Farrar

click here