[DMCForum] Re: God Squad

>> Why is this any worse than all of the implications in
>> the past week that if we DONT believe in God, we are
>> wrong, or idiots, or going to hell, or....

Really? Who said that, and where? I don't believe anyone here said, or
even implied, anything of the sort.

> Is it?  Religion in the middle east teaches children
> to "Kill the infidels".

We aren't in the middle east, and our religion teaches love, not hate.

> Thats cool, but again..  Christians are known for
> telling anyone who does not agree with them that they
> are wrong.  I am glad you don't.

Telling people "you are wrong and you're going to hell" is insulting
and does not further my cause, which is to be an example to others. I
am reminded of a quote by the group DC Talk:

"The greatest single cause of Atheism in the world today is
Christians, who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, and walk out the
door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving
world simply finds unbelivable."

Jesus didn't say, "You're all going to hell if you don't follow me,
infidels", and neither should Christians. Christians are hated far and
wide and some of it is their own doing through words such as these.

-Ryan