[DMCForum] God, buttons, the DMCForum and Air-Conditioning

[DMCForum] God, buttons, the DMCForum and Air-Conditioning

Well.

I had no idea we were such a spiritual lot. Just making an
observation so put your pitchforks away.

I bought my button today. I apologize for the delay, I've just been
busy.

I doubt anyone's noticed but I've altered the "Welcome Message" to
something less...inflammatory with a nod of respect (without butt-
snorkeling) to the DML. Face it. Most of us have cross-posted at
least once. The DML serves a useful function and so does the Forum.
I'm sure we can co-exist peacefully with a little tounge-in-cheek
humor provided by the buttons. :) The "Photo Poll" will conclude
soon. It looks like the "DMC Sign" photo is in the lead. We only have
14 votes. Spread the word and vote! I'd like a few more votes on the
other 3 polls as well before I shut them down.

I've been driving 120 miles per day in my D, attending a 1 week
school in Virginia. I spent 4 hours total in my car today stuck in
traffic due to accidents and a dead president. Walt, I sure hope
you're here in time to help me fix my A/C. It's getting hot up here.
I sure as hell hope something's left of my car for P/F.

Rich A.

click here