Re: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

Re: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

> The world might still be flat, you know.

Martin, keep an open mind.  How dare you claim that the laws
of thermodynamics are always valid?  There are exceptions.
Have you ever seen a real miracle?  This reality came from
somewhere, didn't it?

I know some wiccans who believe that things are real only if
they believe they are real.  They believe they don't have
the perfect life because enough other people believe they
can't have it.  They think that in my personal reality that
God is real, but not in theirs.  One of them told me, "The
only reason why Christianity has power is because so many
people believe in it."  I suppose one day the barrier
between heaven & hell will separate us & them, and they will
claim it is so only because enough of us believe in our
twisted permutation of reality -- which makes it real for
them, too.  What a head trip.  But I don't believe in their
philosophy.  Thank God.

BTW, the world really is flat, relatively speaking.

Walt

click here