[DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

[DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

No need to be condescending about it, Greg is entitled to his
opinion, and makes a fair point.

In my opinion there is no doubt that there are some theories/ideas
that are "proven" impossible today that will someday be possible.

John

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:
> I knew SOMEONE would reply like this. Shame it was you. The world
might
> still be flat, you know. Some things just won't change. The stars
might
> all fall on our heads too.
>
> Martin
>
> timnagin wrote:
>
> >  ><snip>
> >  >No, you didn't - I want to be kind here, but it'd be just as
easy to go
> >  >faster than light.
> >

> > We can't go faster than light, the sound barrier will never be
broken, it is
> > impossible to travel a quarter of a mile in under five seconds in
a drag car
> > starting at a stand still, if you travel faster than 50 MPH your
heart will
> > explode, all that can be invented has been invented...
> >

> >  >It's impossible by the laws of physics.
> >

> > More so, our current understanding of physics.
> >
> > Greg

click here