[DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

[DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "joeyoseppijoe" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>
wrote:

>> Just keep it to yourself.

Sure, just as soon as you keep your hatred to yourself. You ignore me,
I'll ignore you, and we'll both live happily ever after.

>> There is no need to keep dragging religion into this group.

Right, because I'm the one who keeps bringing it up? Bzzt, wrong. I
didn't start the initial discussion about God. I shared my story in a
discussion already thick with religion. That would have been the end
of it until several of you felt the need to attack me.

As for me being to blame for bringing this up, I see how you play your
game: Attack someone, then when he defends himself, accuse him of not
letting it go. What, did you just expect me to sit idly by while you
people mocked me? I don't think so, pal. As long as others feel the
need to spew their vile hatred of religion all over this board, I'll
continue defending it, and I'll darn well not be apologizing.

>> Don't take this as a shot to you, just tone it down on the God front.

No. How about you learn a little tolerance instead?

Here's what I don't get about you and your kind: I share a personal
story, one that you didn't even have to read. I didn't preach to you.
I didn't say, "You're going to hell, infidels." I didn't say, "Hey,
folks: Do you know Jesus Christ?" or "You guys need to be saved. Let
me bring you to the Lord." Yet you have the gall to accuse me of
"pushing my beliefs" onto you. Sharing a story that happens to relate
to God = pushing my beliefs? What wonderful logic. You might try an
elementary course in debate or critical thinking; would cure that
misunderstanding right up.

I'm not pushing anything onto you. I have no intention of dragging you
to church or otherwise telling you how to live your life, so stop with
the whining of, "You're preaching to me!" I've done nothing of the
sort. I'm not judging you, I'm not claiming to be better than you, and
I'm certainly not trying to save your soul. It's your soul, do with it
what you like. It's none of my business and quite frankly I really
don't care.

Lastly, if you're so filled with hatred toward God that you can't
stand to read any references to Him, then you don't have to read my
posts. Setup a mail filter and go on living your intolerant life. I
doubt you'll miss anything else I have to say. You won't, however,
silence me. I don't give in to intimidation and I don't back down.

-Ryan

click here