Re: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

Re: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

> Attack someone, then when he defends himself, accuse him
of not
letting it go.

Hey, very well said Ryan.  I need a few bowls to come up
with stuff like that on my own.  (I'm talking Total brand
breakfast cereal!)

>Yet you have the gall to accuse me of "pushing my beliefs"
onto you.

I believe in explaining things that work for me whether it
is an automotive tool or belief in some system.  I don't
tone anything down simply because some people have trouble
believing that it doesn't work or exist.

> It's your soul, do with it what you like.

Nope.  It belongs to the one responsible for its existence.

> You won't, however, silence me. I don't give in to
intimidation and I don't back down.

Spoken like a true martyr, Ryan.  I look forward to the day
when we will be able to live as we were intended to.

Walt

click here