RE: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

RE: [DMCForum] Tilley... was Re: evaporator hell...

>Ah, of course. They took the device out beforehand. These scam artists
>have an "out" for every situation.
>
>They aren't very smart, though. Think about it: If I wanted to scam a
>lot of people, I'd do something believable. Something difficult to
>prove but plausible enough that a lot of people would buy into it.
>These guys pull "free energy" out of their hats and wonder why
>everyone dismisses them as crackpots. Then they make excuse after
>excuse for why they can't prove it.
>
>If I stumbled across free energy I'd take my machine to a local mall,
>call all the reporters in town, and show everyone how it worked (after
>filing my patents, of course). Within 24 hours every news story in the
>world would have picked it up and I'd be filthy rich beyond my wildest
>dreams. I wouldn't be sitting on it 2 years later whining about people
>not believing me, or making excuses about why the technology only
>works when the sun and the moon are in perfect harmony with one another.
>
>-Ryan

These scams work much easier than the effort needed to put into them, and
anything can be made to sound believable.  Why do you think the diet
industry, among others, rakes in money in the US?  Think of this... who is
more greedy, the person doing the scam, or the person handing over their
hard-earned money for that 'guaranteed' ten-fold return on their investment?

As far as inventions go, most inventors never get rich at all, but business
people do.  Have you ever heard of Nikola Tesla?  He is responsible for
about 325 patents, many of them world-changing, but died penniless.

Greg