[DMCForum] Re: sorry, no pics of the "unkown vin" car.

[DMCForum] Re: sorry, no pics of the "unkown vin" car.

Sorry to hear you got a ticket James.  Very lame.

The price sounds about right and you could apply for a new title.
I'm no expert on DMV but I do know they are a pain.  Try calling
TXDMV and tell them what you just posted.  See what happens.

Johnny
5518