From: thebrave65 [mailto:johnnysher1@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thu 6/3/2004 1:53 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Delorean on BBC

The engines seized?  I've heard "How often do you have to replace the
cams?", and "You know that those engines warp don't you?", but I've
not heard that one before.

Johnny
5518

> has anyone seen this?
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/documentaries/features/delorean.shtml

or selling a car.  FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kEZsdA/bwnGAA/YiGOAA/HliolB/TM