[DMCForum] I see your point Louie, and Rich

[DMCForum] I see your point Louie, and Rich

If it weren't for guys like you Louie many people (including me)
woule never get an upclose look at one.  In fact I walked up to a
guy in Celebration FL a few years ago that had just pulled up and I
asked if I could just peak inside.  I was too nervous to even ask to
get in, but this guy was awesome.  He openedup the trunk and engine
cover and talked to me for a good 5-10 minutes.  Totally
unnecessary, but just wonderful.

My last car was an FHP special and every freak just loved to kick
the pushbars and spin the spotlight.  Everytime I came out of a
store I could see that it'd been moved.  Really irritating.  Simple
car show rules:  Look, but don't touch!  Ask and I'll let you fiddle
with it.  Assume and well, you just labeled yourself and my
response.  I made the mistake of demonstating a brake stand and ABS
on my first Caprice 9C1 (police package) and the buyer proceeded to
hit a pole hotdogging it hours after I signed it over.  Really
upsetting to see it all damaged.

Rich I totally see what you mean too.  NOBODY gets in my car without
an okay.  No food unless I know you either.  I chewed out some army
buddies for leaving soda cans in my back seat.  "It's just a cop
car."  Sure, but it's MINE, and it was clean when you got in right?
When you pay for parts and insurance you can touch it all you want.
Otherwise, take all the pics you want.  "Yes it's got a Corvette
motor, yes it's fast, and no, you can't drive it."  Well, the ladies
can ask again.