Re: [DMCForum] I see your point Louie, and Rich

James Wallen wrote:
> If it weren't for guys like you Louie many people (including me)
> woule never get an upclose look at one.

Hear hear! Louie was kind enough to take me for a spin and have lunch
the last time I was in Charlotte, and he had never even met me before.
And he let my mom take pictures. LOL He even offered to teach me how to
drive a manual shift D, but the "new" D he had wasn't behaving quite
correctly. I can also say now that I have been in a DeLorean and I can't
agree with the people who say they're "too slow". :P It sounds to me
like he puts up with a lot of crap (like anybody with an "exotic" car
would) without flying off the handle -- just a mark of a good guy.

In other news: I cancelled my trip to Pigeon Forge to go to Toronto to
see Oscar Peterson play at the jazz festival. Well, now the Toronto trip
has been cancelled, so ... poo. However, I am thinking of taking a trip
to Atlanta that week and weekend, so if anybody's driving through the
area after the show, let me know. I know Walt said he'd be around;
anybody else?

Have fun, y'all ...

--Farrar