Re: [DMCForum] Re: difference between fuel senders

Re: [DMCForum] Re: difference between fuel senders

> The BMW part will be installed along with
the low-water switch.

Excellent idea Elvis.  I didn't know there was such
available.  I've been considering ways to put my own in
there.  My main concern with your idea is if the DeLorean
will keep the coolant level at a range that the BMW sensor
likes.

> Let me ask you guys something about the self bleeding kit.
Does it
work ? Are you satisfied with it ? Should I get one ?

Hell if I know.  I heard that Rob Grady doesn't like them.
I just saw him last Sunday and forgot to ask him.  Doh!
Well, if all goes well I should see him again in 2 weeks...
err, tew wreeks...{gag}tew wreeks... (Talking like Ahnold
wearing the fat lady costume in Total Recall.)

> Do not jump start the car - what
kind of bullshit is that ?

I think he meant that as one of those sweeping statements
you say to the general public.  I wouldn't be surprised to
see a message on any car hood, "Warning, no userserviceable
parts inside."  Did you find it necessary to turn your
speakers off when you went to his website? ;-)  Can't read
with all that noise.  Bob & I were discussing his future
Zilla for the courtesy light delay glitch.  I suggested
having the module with a fused pig-tail lead to get power
from one of the circuit breakers.  He hissed at me with the
sign of the cross saying he is engineering a way around
that.  This tells me he likes to go to a lot of extra work
to make things simple. :-)

Walt

click here