[DMCForum] Re: How to fix fading amber in rear turn signals?

[DMCForum] Re: How to fix fading amber in rear turn signals?

Like someone else said, I also think it would be good to buy the
darkest style orange GLASS paint. make sure to get glass paint so it
will still allow light through, then after fully dried you can mask
off surrounding areas and then give it a shot of cleatcoat. Best if
done indoors where the temp is consistent. I would try that method
if I had to do it.

Nest of luck,

Joe

2524 & 16634