[DMCForum] Re: Front-end vibration

Ah cool. That's some good advice. I'll have to call around. The shops
around here..aren't great.

If I had to -guess-, I would say that my control arm bushings are
probably not that bad because no bushings that I've seen on the
entire car have been that bad. I've just been replacing them as a
matter or course.

The link arm bushings in the rear, and the sway bar bushings weren't
that bad. Only one sway bar bushing was semi-torn away from it's
metal collar. Mike Cohee's car is in overall better shape and his
were worse than mine.

I will definitely pursue the on-car balancing option.

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>