[DMCForum] Re: dented fender repair & Gatlinburg Forum meeting

[DMCForum] Re: dented fender repair & Gatlinburg Forum meeting

Eric I think you're completely nuts but I know you well enough
to bet that you've researched this thoroughly. I wish you luck and
I'm really curious to see the results.

The Gatlinburg meeting sounds great...but.......

I don't know how many people here care but I figured I'd better say
something early....yeah I've been planning on attending Pigeon Forge
for a long time. The military appears to have other plans for me. My
unit's two weeks active duty is (so far) planned for June 5th - June
20th and so I may not get to attend.

Just when I've got that dying bearing replaced and had a 500 mile
test-run...

Well Lord knows that I've given far more of my time than is normally
required by the reserves so I will ask for a minor order adjustment
that will allow me to do both. We'll see what happens. I really want
to meet everyone.

Cheers,

Rich A.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eric Itzel <eric@xxxx> wrote:
> Well guys, wish me luck.

> I'm going to take a whack at repairing my dented left front fender
> tomorrow. I've been waiting since March to pull this off, and after
> asking many questions, looking around for good sheet metal guys, and
> calculating shipping costs for fenders, I have a solution/hope (you
> decide).
<snip>

click here