[DMCForum] Re: Be sure to vote!

I hope you punch your ballot correctly, or well end up with another
mess, and it will be your fault.

Speaking of voting, I didnt see much diffrence in those logos, you
guys are agonizing way too much, none of them really impressed me.

Tom Porter
vin: tba

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxx>