Re: [DMCForum] Original locking module: Really that bad?

Re: [DMCForum] Original locking module: Really that bad?

Hey List

My locks worked great, but on occasion they wanted to re-lock themselves
when I tried to unlock them. I thought about the problem, talked to a
few people, and decided to unplug the power locks and just use them in
manual mode. The way I see it is it's just one less system that could
fail or react with some other piece of the car. After all, it's just a 2
door car, right?

I would think that because more than one person/company identified the
problem to be centered in the lock module that the factory lock module
is the cause of the issue.

Eric Itzel
vin 4433