Re: [DMCForum] Re: Fuel system updates - help!! long long long...

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Fuel system updates - help!! long long long...

I'm still over 200 e-mails behind on this forum...

> I did replace replace with
> fuel injection hose from Pep Boys.

I hope you didn't replace the lines going to the injectors
with that stuff.  The extra flexibility of the lines will
balloon and confuse the fuel distributor making the car run
like crap (if something else isn't also making it run like
crap.)

> I have to inquire at what pressure does the Bosch
K-Jetronic operate
> at? I would be very interested in knowing.

It's all listed plainly in the Workshop Manual.  Don't you
have a copy yet?

Be real careful with the copper crush washers.  Technically
they are only supposed to be used once.  When they leak,
they can spray a vapor that is invisible until, of course,
it eventually ignites.  Then you will need to look for the
leak really fast before the source changes state from solid
to vapor & ash.

Walt

click here