Re: [DMCForum] Re: Local tire shop

I had the opposite problem this week.

Went to NAPA to get new belts for 1860.  Because the
alternator was moved to make room for the turbos, the
belt is not the standard one.

I brought both belts to NAPA, and asked that they
match them up.  They demanded to know what car they
were for and proceeded to look it up.  All the while
telling them that the engine is modified and the
alternator belt is NOT the stock size...  They ignored
me and handed me the correct DeLorean sizes.

When I got home, the alternator belt was too short...
but they knew better than me.