Re: [DMCForum] Pigeon Forge button design - REVISED

Re: [DMCForum] Pigeon Forge button design - REVISED

YES, YES,

That way we can know who is on the forum and advertise it as well.

Excellent idea, glad i thought of it :-')

Mark V

On Friday, May 7, 2004, at 05:18  PM, timnagin wrote:

> I like the Tilley-free one as well.  What about putting
> www.DMCForum.com on
> the lower section?
>
> Greg

Come see all of my Photo's at my Website's
http://photos.yahoo.com/snextime
http://groups.msn.com/DMCPhotos/shoebox.msnw
http://www.exoticrides.com/galleries/showgallery.php?ppuser=57

click here