Re: [DMCForum] Re: Just Dashes restoration or NOS dash pad?

On Mon, 10 May 2004, bkp944 wrote:

> I saw Josh's recovered dash and binnacle personally and they do look
> great. Josh's was slightly off-color, but that has been corrected in
> mine.

What did the recovery process cost?  I'm mainly interested in the dash
cost, because my binnacle is actually in good shape, although the rest of
the list may be interested to know what the binnacle work cost as well.

My interior is black, so the color should be a bit easier to match.

For those who were wondering about whether or not Just Dashes can handle
our dashes, since the DMC is on their master list on their website, I
would assume they've done them before.

Am I just imagining things, or have the NOS dashes just recently become
unavailable from the vendors?  I could have sworn I saw them listed before
for $700+, but now both gray and black are showing as unavailable.  Am I
smoking crack, or has the supply just recently run out?

Looks like restoration of the existing dash may be the only way to go.

-andrew

click here