From: Louie G [mailto:louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 2:49 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Just Dashes restoration or NOS dash pad?

OK, I see now. So they're recovering the binnacles and dashpads in Vinyl?
I've got a friend who recovered his binnacle with vinyl and I can't say I
like the way it looks. I do like the stitching they added for this binnacle
though... it makes it look like the binnacle was made that way... it fits in
better with the interior. DMC Texas is talking about coming out with new
binnacles finally... and for under $200... so I think I'll hold off for
that. -Louie

--- "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just posted three pictures in the Yahoo photo section under 'binnacle and
dash recovering' of the one Josh just received.  This one was a custom
order, as you can see with the stitching, and the regular piece would not
have this.  He also just received the dash piece and will send pictures of
that as soon as possible.

Greg

click here