[DMCForum] R12

...Well ok, fair nuff, but you're an exception. Most guys just handle
it the same as before the regs went into place. My point was it's
typical for the gum'mint to pass regs and then make them
astonishingly easy to circumvent. That open book online test is an
example, it should be more comprehensive and administered the same as
the other certs.

I also have 608 cert and I had to take it closed book offline. Plus
it's funny how with a 608 universal I can't buy quanities less than
20 pounds while a 609 (which requires you to know squat about HVAC)
allows you to buy any quanity.

Still, my compliments to you for handling the stuff right.