Re: [DMCForum] eBay car...

That's a really interesting set up. It's obviously a one off car. I wish it wasn't a dealer selling it so we could ask some questions. I'd like to know when it was done, by who, how much boost it runs on, and how much projected power it makes. I've actually heard before that the turbo automatic DeLoreans still aren't as fast as a stock 5-speed. It would be interesting to drive one though. I'd say by the ride height the car has been to DeLorean Motor Center at some point in its life. I wonder if Don Steger would know any more about this car? Man I wish I had money... I'm itching for a second DeLorean (an automatic!) to play with lol. -Louie

--- DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On the right it appears to be using the existing air filter location
with a hose going down to the Turbo, on the left side near the back of
the drivers seat appears to be some part of the oiling system of the
Turbo or an adjustable waste-gate or fuel management system but i am
not really sure, The area near the charcoal canister location is the
intercooler, and from the intercooler is the discharge line to the
engine that is under boost.

I see nothing else unfamiliar.

Mark V

On Friday, April 23, 2004, at 09:55  PM, timnagin wrote:

> Oh I indeed read everything.  Still, I was wondering about the routing
> of
> some tubing.  Look closer.
>
> Greg

click here