Re: [DMCForum] VIN 2062

Tell us more. Is this car for you, is it running, if so for how long, what do they want for it, etc. It's obvious the car needs help, but it appears to be complete. It sure sets a new record for warped fascias though :-). I just noticed this: it's got a flat hood... it should be a gas flap. Make sure it's not been in a wreck. I don't see any of the paint blotches on the firewall to show it's had it's recalls either. Is it missing a muffler too? I see part of the rub strip is gone on the passenger door. I'm starting to think this old girl has been hit. If nothing else the car has not lived a privileged life. Still at the right price it would certainly be restoration worthy. Just remember Bill Robertson paid $7500 for his car and drove it home from DC to North Carolina (about 400 miles) without incident. And it's in pretty solid cosmetic shape too. Gut instict from what I see I wouldn't pay more than $6k for this car, even if it ran. Those are my rambling incoherent thoughts of the day lol. -Louie

--- "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have posted some pictures of this car under the same file name and would
like to see what everyone has to say.  Thoughts?  Opinions?  Anyone?
Bueller?

Greg